Mid Career (3+ years of experience)
Work for one of the Top IT Consulting Firms in Florida!
We are the 2015 Small Business of the Year – Awarded by the Upper Tampa Bay Chamber
Symmetric Engineering Group, a growing and fast-paced IT Managed Services company, located in Tampa is seeking an energetic Technical Coordinator who will work closely with our Managed Services team to support our clients.
Our company benefits include; Healthcare, Retirement Planning, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Cutting-Edge Training Opportunities, and much more!
Primary Responsibilities and Focus:
- The Technical Coordinator will provide service scheduling with a high level of competency and independence.
- The Technical Coordinator will be responsible for handling all support requests from our clients. He/she will act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests. And communicate with customers while keeping them informed of service progress, notifying them of changes or agreed outages.
- The Technical Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum use of internal and external field resources through delegation of service tickets. Must schedule internal and field technical resources, and monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry of all service requests.
- He/she will coordinate of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources-scheduling.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through various locations such as e-mail or direct customer requests. The Coordinator will review all completed tickets and verify work type, products/travel, expenses, agreement and resolution.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree from a four-year college preferred.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of customer service experience with an excellent track record and overall knowledge in the IT industry.
- Candidates must be highly organized and customer service oriented. Ability to deliver high-level client support, and interact with client issues while remaining calm and managing time frames.
- The right candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment, with clients, and internal teams. Employees must contribute to our team camaraderie. We hire energetic and positive team players that enjoy being challenged and want to grow.
- The candidate must possess excellent planning, problem-solving, goal setting, quality and time management skills. Should be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must manage time well working with multiple clients at the same time.
- Must have follow instructions well, but also be able to take the initiative. Should be flexible, get along well with others, and be a good listener. Must be punctual, reliable, and take good notes. The right candidate must also be detail oriented, and must enjoy learning and business strategy.
- Previous MSP or consulting experience is desired. Understanding of ConnectWise and Microsoft applications is a plus.
Do you enjoy contributing to the overall success of a company? Do you enjoy using technology? Do you work well under pressure and show up with a positive mind-set? If you are looking for the opportunity to work with a great people, at a great company, while being challenged, then we would like to hear from you!
Please send resume with cover letter, short summary on why you fit this description and salary requirements. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION