Remote monitoring and management software helps businesses of all sizes avoid issues of equally variable sizes. This is why it is a key facet of the managed IT service model. We wanted to review some of the ways that it benefits the managed service provider, and as a result, benefits our clients. Let’s look at how remote monitoring and maintenance helps us, help you.
First, What is RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) Software?
RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) software is a solution that allows an us to, as it says in the name, remotely monitor and manage a client’s systems. By installing a small software application, known as an agent, into the various components of a business’ infrastructure, we are able to keep an eye on the business’ technology. When we detect an issue via that software, it can be identified and resolved without interrupting the operations of your business, oftentimes before you have any idea that an issue is even present. This is super helpful because that means we don’t have to be on site to keep things on your end running and secure.
How Does RMM Software Help Us?
There are a lot of ways that using RMM software is to our advantage:
- It collects data about your systems, including the status and health of your devices.
- It simplifies the process of updating and proactively protecting your systems.
- It enables us to care for your systems without sacrificing travel time.
- It allows for concurrent mitigation and resolution of IT issues.
So, why should any of this matter to a business? Simple – the benefits that we gain from these tools directly translate to benefits for you. For instance:
- With additional data collected about everything on your network, we can better understand and care for these systems more effectively.
- With updates and proactive protections applied more easily, you can enjoy a more secure computing experience and not have to worry about your data security.
- With the need for us to travel reduced, you could see your issues and challenges resolved much more efficiently.
- With IT tasks across an infrastructure resolved simultaneously, you could see improved results in less time.
- With issues detected in their infancy, they can be resolved before they escalate into a larger problem.
Interested in Learning More About RMM?
We hope this showed how remote monitoring and maintenance helps us help you. Reach out to the team here at Symmetric IT Group. Our expert consultants can help you determine your business’ needs and recommend the IT solutions that best fill them. Give us a call at (813) 749-0895 to get started and have a free consultation so that we can begin our managed IT services to help your company succeed.